Thursday, August 2, 2012

Papertrey Ink Bloom Builders #3


I have an Anniversary card to share today from the dozen or so I made recently.

My layout is a sketch from Splitcoast Stampers that when I first saw it I wasn't sure what exactly to do with, now that I've used it I LOVE this sketch and use it as an old standby.  

I used a couple of orange patterned papers from my Pink Paislee 365 Degrees pad and my last piece of Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie card stock along with Mohawk Bright White.  The flower is cut from the Papertrey Ink Bloom Builders #3 die and I added a rhinestone to the center.  Anniversary Wishes is an acrylic stamp from the Wishful Elegance set by Verve.  Envelope liner die by Papertrey Ink.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Poodles Parlour - Anything Goes
Make It Monday #100 - Anything Goes
Paper Playtime - Anything Goes

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card - beautiful. Thank you for joining us at The Poodles Parlour this time! Good luck in the Challenge.

Chrizette
DT Member
Celestial Things

PS I have a giveaway starting on my blog tomorrow - hope you will stop by.

NanaConnie said...

Beautiful, Jan! Love the lined envelope and color combo. Great fall colors.

Bernardine Cuttino said...

Simple beautiful, love the color. I may need to CAS. Thanks for the inspiration and your sweet luvs on my blog. Hugs

Valerie said...

beautiful card!

Shirley-Anne said...

A simple design ,beautiful papers , stunning card .Love the envelope too . Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday .

Julia said...

I saw your beautiful creation on Make It Monday and had to visit and take a closer look. Gorgeous! TFS! My entries are: #84, #129, #157, #159 and #277.
I would love to have you visit my blog!
Hugs,
Julia