Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cosmo Cricket DeLovely Paper Pad


Happy Saturday!  
You might need your sunglasses to look at a couple of my cards today because they are bright!

I've been playing with a new Chevron die made by My Favorite Things and trying to use up the rest of a 6X6 package of Cosmos Cricket DeLovely designer papers.  I have to admit I bought two sets of the Chevron dies because I thought it would be quicker and easier to cut more at one time.

The sentiment for my first card is called a Plain Jane from Verve Visual.


This cards also uses the Chevron die and a free sentiment from Word Art Wednesday.
I recently discovered the Word Art Wednesday challenge blog and hope I have time to play in their challenges regularly now.  I love the idea of Scripture verses and quotes for cards!


I had to add one more card for my Operation Write Home box, this sentiment is also from Verve Visual.  

This design with the Chevron die and patterned paper scraps is a great way to use up patterned papers and mass produce some fun cards for me and for Operation Write Home.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Word Art Wednesday - Uplifting Phrase

6 comments:

Donna Hanley said...

They are nice and bright and oh so pretty.

Karen Letchworth said...

Hi there, Jan! Thanks SO MUCH for joining us this week for our DOUBLE PRIZE CHALLENGE at Word Art Wednesday. Your cards are SO COOL, and I'm so glad you chose to play along with us. I just LOVE that Verve stamp (one of my favorites) and I appreciate that you shared these with us. They're very inspiring.

Have a gret week, and best of luck in the random draw.

Blessings,
Karen L
Word Art Wednesday
www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Love this design Jan! What a great idea to have the patterened paper peeking out of the chevron...just gorgeous! :D

Dixie Cochran said...

What a great design! These cards are so cheerful!

Cathy P in AZ said...

I LOVE THESE! They are so colorful and CAS! You inspire me, friend! I can't wait to see more of your Rolodex work in future posts! Hope all is well with you!

paige said...

What fun you are having with your new die - it's awesome! Love the bright colors - they really lift one's spirits!