Monday, August 13, 2012

Cuddly Buddly Lilyboo Cold Days


It's almost mid August and I have a winter themed card to share today!

I saw a card on Pinterest that used a similar layout as this and needed to try it.  I struggle with clean and simple designs and would love to feel more comfortable with them.

I used the Lilyboo Cold Days digital stamp and colored her with Copic markers and cannot find the scrap of paper I wrote down my numbers on!  I do have an idea of what I used though:

Sweatshirt - R83, R85, R89
Hat/Scarf - B21, B23, B60
Pants - W1, W3
Hair - E21, E25, E29
Skin - E00, E01, E11
Outline - G0000, G02

The Winter Wishes sentiment is an acrylic stamp from Verve Visual, I used a snowflake die by Die-namics and the We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper.

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts & Punches

6 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous coloring! Gorgeous card! I could not help by smile at your pic of the couch scene...my husband does that with his leg also. Have a happy day!

Charlie said...

Well IMHO you totally master CAS with this card. Cute, pretty and coloring as always spot on. =0)

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jan this is so sweet. Love the design and that snowflake is incredible! :)

Dixie Cochran said...

That's a beautiful winter card, Jan! The snowflake is a perfect compliment to your image. She's a cutie.

NanaConnie said...

So beautifully CAS, Jan! I wish it was that cold here right now. :-D

Kecia said...

I LOVE THIS, Jan! Beautiful coloring. I'm loving the use of white space. Really makes that adorable image pop.