Monday, August 6, 2012

Penny Black Anniversary Hedgie


I found another cute image to color for an anniversary card today, this one has been waiting patiently for quite some time.  It's been so long I don't know what the official name of the stamp is, one of my stamping friends must have stamped it off for me.  

I colored the cute Hedgie with Copic markers:

Hedgie - E50, E30, E31, E17, E25, RV10
Flowers - R35, R46, R59, W7
Leaves - YG01, YG13, YG25, YG67
Background - BG0000, BG000, BG01

I added some of the Earth tones back into the background because I hadn't picked papers I was going to use the image with before I colored it.  I decided on the Basic Grey Bittersweet designer paper pad for a quick easy card.  I used Papertrey Ink's Double Ended Banner Die and Small Ric Rac as well as a sentiment from their Fillable Frames acrylic stamp set.

One more anniversary card for my growing stash!

Thanks for visiting my blog today -

Challenges:
ATC's & Cards With Attitude - Anything Goes
Dream Valley Challenges - Die Cuts & Punches 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
Love To Create - Punches & Dies 
Make It Monday - Anything Goes 

15 comments:

Unknown said...

it is good and interesting blog. thanks for sharing us.


Anniversary flowers

Sherry Hickey said...

Oooh, Jan, this is so sweet! Love how you colored hedgie and the little dotted background!

jimlynn said...

Jan, this is awesome. Love your coloring and the DP on here. So lovely.
Lynn

ThePurplePlace said...

Super Cute Jan, as always! I spotted your card at Make I Monday and thought I'd stop by and say Hello!!


Hope you are having a nice Summer and enjoying creating! I sure am and love every minute!

Hugs,
Lisa

Bonnie Irvine said...

Hedgie is adorable. I especially like the dotty background. Great combination of background papers. The matting really gives good contrast.Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Craft Your Passion Challenges.

Mian said...

Gorgeous card, love the design. Lovely combination of patterned paper and colors.

Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at Craft Your Passion.
Best of luck and we'd love to have you visit again!

Mian
Craft Your Passion Guest Design Team Member
http://mianspysselhorna.blogspot.com

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Jan this is just THE CUTEST little image!!! Love it and the little speckles around him are perfect. Beautiful layout too :)

Anonymous said...

Love the mix of papers and the totally adorable hedgie.Fab colouring and the wavy border adds a great touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week :D
Lisa x

Lisa Minckler said...

What a completely groovy Anniversary card. The rich colors and that wonderful layout and the most precious image! It's adorable from top to bottom. :)

Thank you so much for taking the time to link up your talent and creative ideas with us at Make It Monday!

Rhonda Miller said...

What a cute card. I love the cute hedgehog. I saw it on MIM.

Purple mad Alison said...

I LOVE HEDGEHOGS!!!!!
So I love your card too!! Think it's just brilliant!
Thanks for joining us over on ATCs With Attitude.
Hugs Alison x x

Crafty and Green said...

Stunning Card!! Love this Image & all your Details! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create Challenge!! We hope you come back and play with us again really soon!!

Many Blessings,
Tina

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is gorgeous. I adore your papers and the speckled background to the image that you have added. I saw you over at MIM this week.

Hugs
Cathy
xxxx

Laura Bradley said...

This is really sweet! Thanks for sharing with us at Love to Create. Laura x

MagsB said...

What a cutie this hedgie is! Fab card, what pretty papers, and the die-cuts are really striking! Thanks for joining in at Dream Valley Challenges.

love Mags B x