Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Cuddly Buddly Patchwork of Papers Red


I have my first Christmas card to share today...

I know it's August but I've been working on Christmas cards and homemade gifts already!

I was playing with patterned papers, sentiments and dies working on a suitable layout and my card today is the end result.  My inspiration comes from my Operation Write Home friend Kristie, she had photos of cards she's made using patterned papers.  I find it kind of odd not to color anything with my markers but do enjoy working with some of my other goodies!

The patterned papers are from a digital paper pack from Cuddly Buddly called Patchwork of Papers Red, the sentiment is a freebie from Cuddly Buddly called Christmas Greeting & Ticket and I used Spellbinders dies.  Cardstock colors are Astrobrights Gamma Green and the brick red was in my scrap pile and could be made by Bazzill.  I also used my We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper to round the edges of my panels.

Thanks for visiting my blog today!

Challenges:

1 comment:

Alyce Kit and Clowder said...

Gorgeous Jan! Such a pretty card and good to see you starting on your christmas ones! Hmmm I think I am going to have to start soon!