Thursday, September 16, 2010

Birthday Wishes

Irina's new Marci line was released yesterday at La La Land Crafts!
Did you get a chance to go and see all the cute Marci rubber stamps she's come out with?!
There are more coming soon but that's all I can tell you for now!

For my card today I used Birthday Marci and Basic Grey Kioshi paper.  I just love her little panda bear!  Instead of using black for my panda I used a darker brown and like the way it looks with these Basic Grey papers.  My layout is SC283 from Splitcoaststampers, I haven't used one of their sketches for quite awhile!  The flower is a Papertrey Ink die that I cut several layers of flowers and put them together and bent and scrunched until I was somewhat happy with it.  The ovals are Stampin' Up! punches as is the photo corner. 

2 comments:

Angela said...

Oh she is too cute Jan!! THey have the sweetest little faces!!
Hugs:)
Angela

Cheryl Valadez said...

Precious, Jan! Your coloring is outstanding and I love the festive, layered layout! Great work!