Sunday, September 26, 2010

Witch Marci by La La Land Crafts


So what did you think about the La La Land Crafts Halloween/Super Hero Release? Aren't they just the cutest stamps ever? I love them all and I'm having so much fun coloring them with my Copic markers!

If you picked up some of these cuties or any La La Land Crafts images, don't forgot to share your beautiful cards with us at our CUSTOMER GALLERY! Each month, we have a random winner selected from the gallery to win a prize! Who knows, the lucky winner might be you!

For my card today I used Witch Marci she's a new release drawn by the very talented Irina at La La Land Crafts.  I colored her with Copic markers to match the patterned paper.  Her dress looks black but it's actually purple!    I also used a Silver Copic Spica pen for the buckles on her hat and shoes.  She's cut out with a Spellbinder's die and my card layout is a Mojo Monday sketch from back in August that I really liked.

Witch Marci is one of the wonderful stamps in the Marci Halloween line at  La La Land Crafts!  This cute Halloween line was released just this last week, if you haven't seen it yet run to the La La Land Crafts store because you really don't want to miss these cuties!
Challenges:
Speedy The Cat & Friends - A Pumpkin On Your Card

11 comments:

Jana Weaver said...

Beautiful Jan...I love this sweet Marci!! and your coloring is just perfect!!!!

jimlynn said...

SOOO Cute!!! The coloring is just perfect and I really like the image. Great card.
Lynn

jimlynn said...

SOOO Cute!!! The coloring is just perfect and I really like the image. Great card.
Lynn

paige said...

Your coloring is fantabulous! Adorable card!

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is way toooo cute!!! I've been talking myself out of getting this stamp all day and fear I am loosing the battle!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this precious little trick-or-treater!! What a sweet Halloween card!!

Thanks, Jan, for creating this delightful card to toss into Speedy the Cat's pumpkin patch for this week's challenge!!

Kristine said...

Aren't these Halloween cuties so fun to color?!! Love your card Jan. We'll sure miss you, but I'm keepin' ya in my blog list so I can visit still! Have a super week head.

Unknown said...

I just LOVE this card Jan! Very pretty! I wonder if you've heard about Papercraft Star yet? We'd love to have you join us by entering some of your fabulous projects in our challenges! There is also time to enter the 25 dollar gift certificate drawing! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Vicki Dutcher said...

Excellent coloring!! Cute card ~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

redwasher1 said...

Oh I love this sweet image!!
Thanks for joining us at Speedy's Friends.

Joanne (jojot) said...

fabulous coloring...cute image....thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends this week