Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Thank You!

I have another thank you card to share with you today, this is Violet from In Style Stamps.


My two youngest kids are both in beginning band and my daughter wants to learn to play the violin.  She's playing the flute right now and her brother has started out with the required recorder and hopes to graduate to the Saxophone.  I chose this In Style Stamps image thinking of my daughter Jenny and she loves it!  I think one day it will make a nice thank you card for our friend Mr. Woody their band teacher, it's going in my stash.

Violet is colored with Copic markers and cut out with Spellbinders dies and the thank you sentiment is punched with Stampin' Up! circle punches, the patterned paper is from the Basic Grey Kioshi paper pad and the dark green organdy ribbon from my thousand yard stash.  The purple card stock is Plum Pudding by Papertrey Ink. 

Challenges:
Digital Tuesday - Thank You - Give Thanks

7 comments:

Scrappychick said...

I just love Violet! Beautiful coloring Jan :)
Cyndi

Ellibelle said...

Super cute! Love your coloring.

Karen Howard said...

Jan, this is gorgeous!!! I love how you threaded the ribbon through the image, very nice!!!

Laura said...

beautiful card!!! I love the DP.The hair color if Fabulous

Ellis said...

Lovely card, great coloring! =)
Hugs, Elenor

paige said...

I'm so impressed with your wonderful coloring!

Kristine Reynolds said...

Your coloring is beautiful as always! Thanks for joining the Digital Tuesday challenge this week. I hope you'll join us again for this weeks challenge!

XOXO
Kristine