Monday, September 20, 2010

Harvest Blessings

I've been saving this card for a few weeks now, I was going to post it this last Saturday for the Digi Day The Stamping Boutique was doing on Paper Craft Planet but....  I was playing with the Candy Land Winter release images and posted those instead.  So many awesome images so little time!  

I just love this scare crow image from The Stamping Boutique, Tracey did a fabulous job with it!  It's a cute scene and fun to color,  I used Copic markers and tried to keep my layout simple to showcase my image.  The "Harvest Blessings" is a computer generated sentiment using one of the cool fonts I've found in my travels around the internet. 

I hope you have some time today to enjoy doing the things you love!

Challenges:
Paper Sundaes - Fall/Halloween Colors
Paper Playtime - Autumn 
Pollycraft - Autumn Colors 

6 comments:

paige said...

This is a delightful card! Love the sweet image and the great color combo!

Pattie said...

What an adorable scarecrow image and I love the colors here - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes!

Karen Howard said...

Love the purple in this card... it goes great with the orange and kraft! Very nice!!!

Laura said...

Oh how lovely is this.I love that Purple on the scarecrow.I just love your coloring,Period.

Janis Lewis said...

I love this! He's so cute!! Thank you so much for playing in paper with us this week at Paper Playtime. :) Janis

Carrie said...

What a great layout for a fabulous fall card. I love how you colored the scarecrow purple too.