Thursday, September 16, 2010

Candyland Sneak Peaks!!

I have a fun sneak peak for you today from The Stamping Boutique!  

I'd like to introduce you to the new Candy Land line at The Stamping Boutique, this digital image is a Candy Land Game Piece.  How cute is that?!  When I saw this gingerbread man I knew I had to have him!!  He's colored with Copic markers as are the peppermint candies, I forgot to mention the peppermint candies are a coordinating border digital image.  I love having extra elements to work with, kind of like a rubber stamp set!  I prefer digital images though, I like being able to re size them and copy and paste them all over a page to make my own designer papers. 

I also used a Cuttlebug Candy Cane Stripe embossing folder, Spellbinder's circles dies and an acrylic stamp from the Papertrey Ink Signature Christmas set and black half pearls for his eyes. 

The release date for the Candy Land line at The Stamping Boutique is Saturday, September 18th!
I hope you enjoyed my sneak peak!

Challenges: 
Cowgirl Up - Christmas cards for soldiers
Sentimental Sunday's - Christmas Cards for Operation Write Home  
(with sentiment on the front of your card) 
Die Cut Dreams - Children's Christmas 
Fussy & Fancy Challenge - Christmas Colors 
Pile It On! - Christmas, Birthday or Anniversary for Operation Write Home 

15 comments:

paige said...

I love gingerbread images too and your card is adorable!

Karen said...

Really lovely Jan, thanks for joining us at DCD Christmas Club.
xx

stampingmarianne said...

What a cute card! Those colors are so bright and happy together!
Thanks for playing along at this very special challenge at cowgirl sunday challenge!
Marianne

Karen Howard said...

This looks really yummy!!!

Gina said...

What a fabulous image!! Thank you for playing along with us this week at Cowgirls Sundays :D XXX

Evgenia Petzer said...

Gingerbread! Wow! Great idea! Thank you for playing with us at Die Cut Dreams Christmas club!

jimlynn said...

So cute! Love all the bright red and green and the image is just darling.
Lynn

Cheryl said...

This is such a cute card! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge to create Christmas cards for OWH. I hope you will join us for our new challenge on Sunday.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Alison (Groovycrafter) said...

Hi Jan
This is gorgeous...love the christmas colours and that Ginger Bread man is cool!!!!
Thank you for joining us for our Special Challenge at CSSC.
Hugs Alison
xxx

Poppet said...

Great card Jan, I love the black pearl eyes they really sparkle and the peppermints look yummy

Thank you for sharing your card with us at CSSC. :-) xx

April said...

I love that digi border... think I am on my way to check it out...
Thanks for stopping by the ranch and playin in the CSSC....hope to see you next week!
~Huggz, April with Cowgirl Up

Kleeblatt said...

Wonderful card. Your image is so cute.
Thanks for playing by CSSC. Hope to see you next week.
Hugs Monika

Claire said...

Hi Jan :-)What a fab card, i love it!! Thanks for joining us at CSSC and good luck, hope to see you next time too :-)
Claire xx

Laura said...

Hey congrats on winning some candy at sentimental sundays.

ThePurplePlace said...

I am so happy to hear you WON!! Congratulations!

:) Hugs,
Lis