Thursday, September 23, 2010

In Style Stamps Mail Box Love

Tomorrow is the big day for new releases at In Style Stamps!

I used the In Style Stamps digital image Mailbox Love for my card today.   The image is colored with Copic markers and I used Basic Grey Urban Prairie paper with it as well as an old Stampin' Up! 6 x 6 pad that I can't remember how or when I got it.  The sentiment was a freebie I picked up from Fred She Said Designs a few weeks ago.  I used the Spellbinders circle and pinking circle dies and the scalloped border is a die from MFT Stamps.  

I really like this In Style Stamps image and this it will be fun to use over and over.
Cards for Operation Write Home comes to mind for this image.

Challenges:
Charisma Cards - Anything Goes
Thoughtful Thursdays - Use A Digi


8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lovely card....

paige said...

Love both the patterned papers and the image! A very cheerful card!

FibreJunky said...

Love your colouring!

Jessica said...

This is a great card, love that image and it goes great with your paper! It's so cheerful!

Suzanne said...

You have to love copics! Great card! Thanks for playing along with other lovelies thoughtful thursdays challenge!

Vee said...

A fabuous card, lovely sentiment.Thanks for playing with Charisma.
xx Vee

Carrie said...

This is lovely.

Leah l'Orange said...

so, so cute! love the card, and the bold, bright colours! thanks for joining us at Charisma, Jan! :D