Thursday, September 2, 2010

Operation Write Home Halloween Challenge

It's my second post today, I hope you enjoyed Jenny's cards!  

We both used Michelle Perkett's Candy The Sweet Halloween Witch digital image, Jenny asked me not to use the same colors on mine as hers.  That took me a moment but as I looked at the printed image and thought about her name I thought, "oh, candy corn", that helps!  I know I'm weird!  

Candy was lots of fun to color with Copic markers and I used a sketch layout that I'd saved and now I can't remember where it's from, sorry about that.  I added a couple of punched stars and used Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects on them as well as the stars on Candy's shoes and hat.  
My next card is also a Michelle Perkett Studio image called Happy Halloween Witch.  She's been colored and waiting for just the right card!  

That's about it for me today!  Don't forget about the Operation Write Home Halloween challenge, you still have time to make a card and enter!
Challenges:
Scrap Creations - Halloween Theme
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Halloween Theme
Daisy Doodles - Anything Goes
Delightful Challenges - 2 Cute 2 Spook

17 comments:

Unknown said...

Great cards, Jan. I need to get my card finished tonight, I colored Candy last night.

Tammy said...

Oh, Jan I love both of these!! Your coloring is awesome! SO CUTE!

1CardCreator said...

Cute images for those Halloween cards, not the typical, I love it! ~Diane

Stacie said...

Cute cards. It is so great to have a daughter to be creative with! Thanks for all you do for OWH.

Carrie said...

Fantastic halloween cards. The orange one just pops!

Carol L said...

Cute cards, I especially love the coloring on the first!

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Hi Jan
Both cards are fabulous,thankyou for joining us this week at Delightful Challenges,
Hugs Dianne xx

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooo CUTE!!! I love those images! Fantastic Halloween cards! Thanks so much for joining us at Delightful Challenges!
hugs, Sharon

Cec said...

Terrific cards with great colours and such fun images. Thanks for sharing the first one with us at Delightful Challenges.
Hugs!
Cec

Monika Reeck said...

Fun Images...What a lovely cards....thanks for joining with us at Daisy Doodles this week. I hope you'll join with us at new forum challenge next week, click at the TOP of the Challenge Blog, DESIGNER OF THE MONTH and you can go to the Icon and klick it to go to the forum challenge. Hugs, Monika

Peggy said...

Great images! Very cute. Thanks for playing with us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations.

Karen said...

Great card, thanks for joining us at Delightful Challenges.
xx

Irena said...

Gorgeous cards.

Sending you lots of smiles, Irena :)

Operation Write Home said...

Wow these are darling, Jan!! Love the images....and your coloring of them of course!!

Mary C said...

What a fantastic job you did on both of these cards! I especially love the first witch! Great job on our challenge this week. Thanks for playing with us this week at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations and Good Luck!

Happy Creating,
Mary C

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, I especially love the layout of the first one. Thanks for joining us at GGSC!

Kristen said...

Super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Going Grey with Scrap-Creations challenge!