Saturday, September 18, 2010

Polly, Dolly & William

Happy Saturday, have you met Polly, Dolly & William yet?!  Aren't they cute?!

This is another one of those fun Michelle Perkett Studio images that I just love!  I colored Polly, Dolly & William with Copic markers and cut them out carefully with a Stampin' Up! Top Note die.  I cut a second Top Note die to mat my first layer.  The card is a tri fold with lots of room inside for writing a letter.  I had in mind sending it to Operation Write Home when I was making it.

Here's a photo of the inside:
There's still a few days left to enter into the challenge to make birthday cards for Operation Write Home at the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge blog, I hope you'll come over and play along!

Challenges:
The Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Wild Thing (an animal on your card)

6 comments:

Kat said...

This is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great card- I love the way it opens. your coloring is fabulous!

Mel X said...

Such a fab card, don't think I've seen this design before - but I love it!!! Great colours and lovely image.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Mary J said...

OMG, how clever! I luuurve it!

Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you for our next challenge!

TracieB xx said...

Fantabulous card, I have never sen this design before and may have to pinch it lol

Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge

TracieB xx
SCSC DT Member

Hobby Paleis said...

Such a fabulous card.

Thanks for joining the Secret Crafter Challenge

Hugs Renate