Saturday, September 18, 2010

Polly, Dolly & William

Happy Saturday, have you met Polly, Dolly & William yet?!  Aren't they cute?!

This is another one of those fun Michelle Perkett Studio images that I just love!  I colored Polly, Dolly & William with Copic markers and cut them out carefully with a Stampin' Up! Top Note die.  I cut a second Top Note die to mat my first layer.  The card is a tri fold with lots of room inside for writing a letter.  I had in mind sending it to Operation Write Home when I was making it.

Here's a photo of the inside:
There's still a few days left to enter into the challenge to make birthday cards for Operation Write Home at the Michelle Perkett Studio challenge blog, I hope you'll come over and play along!

Challenges:
The Secret Crafter - Anything Goes
Totally Gorjuss - Wild Thing (an animal on your card)

6 comments:

Kat said...

This is really sweet. Thanks for joining us at TG this week.

Kat x

Shelly Schmidt said...

What a great card- I love the way it opens. your coloring is fabulous!

Mel X said...

Such a fab card, don't think I've seen this design before - but I love it!!! Great colours and lovely image.

Thanks for joining us this week at the Secret Crafter and good luck.

Mel X

Mary J said...

OMG, how clever! I luuurve it!

Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss and hope to see you for our next challenge!

TracieB xx said...

Fantabulous card, I have never sen this design before and may have to pinch it lol

Thank you for joining us over at SCS Challenge

TracieB xx
SCSC DT Member

Renate said...

Such a fabulous card.

Thanks for joining the Secret Crafter Challenge

Hugs Renate