Monday, September 27, 2010

A Crowded Mash - Monster Mash

When I saw these feet Tracey drew I had to giggle!  This digital image is called "A Crowded Mash" and it's one of the new Not So Scary Halloween images at The Stamping Boutique.  

I colored them with Copic markers and used a real simple sketch I'd seen on Stamp T.V. along with a Michael's $1 bin Trick Or Treat stamp from last year.  

My card is also one of the samples on the Stamps R Us challenge blog this week, their challenge is Halloween cards if you'd like to play along!
One more photo to share with you today!  My friend Dagmar gave me a couple of card trees and this one is filled with a bunch of cards I made this month using The Stamping Boutique images.  It's kind of fun to see all the cards I've been working on all at the same time.  I'm actually kind of amazed by how many there are!
Challenges:
All Sorts Challenges - Plain & Simple
Incy Wincy - Anything Goes
Craft Your Passion - Clean & Simple

11 comments:

1CardCreator said...

I love all those cards! They make a great centerpiece! Your shoes card is too cute! I love your colors and your coloring. ~Diane

Fleur said...

Fab cards & I adore the one with the shoes
Thanks for joining our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, Good Luck
Hugz Fleur xXx

Shelly Schmidt said...

OMG- thats alot of stamping- like a month worth for me!!! I love the stamp of the three sets of feel- and your coloring is amazing as always!

Anonymous said...

What a lot of fabulous cards!Just love the Halloween feet!!Beautiful colouring.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion :D
Lisa x

Shell Shearer Swinscoe said...

gorgeous! love it!
Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion this week, Good Luck!
Hugs Shell xx

Emma (metalicbutterfly) said...

Great Card,love the sentiment... perfect for this weeks challenge!

Thanks for playing at Allsorts this week

Emma xxx

sammi said...

Wonderful halloween card. Love the non traditional colors.

Nikki said...

Fab Halloween Card
Thanks for Playing Incy Wincy this Week
Hugs Nikki and the rest of the DT

Stephanie said...

Great card! I love the colors. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.

ThePurplePlace said...

The card tree is adorable and seeing so many of your fabulous cards together is really fun!

I love this and will have to see if I can find one to use for some of my cards.

Thanks for a FUN idea!!

Hugs,
Lisa

Marilyn S said...

These are great & I love the Hallowe'en shoes card... it's humorous & perfect!