Wednesday, September 8, 2010

You're Too Kind

It's color challenge day at In Style Stamps!  

Below is our inspiration photo, I hope you'll join us at In Style Stamps for this color challenge, you have the chance of winning In Style Stamps prizes for your entry!  Click on the link and it will take you to all the details about the color challenge!
I didn't realize it until I looked around our house one day but I LOVE the fall color palette!  Strangely enough if you go room to room you'll see mostly all the same fall color scheme, it was totally unplanned and I thought I had an eclectic mix of stuff.  Guess not...

My card today was so fun to make, I chose Lizzie from In Style Stamps to work with, she comes as a rubber stamp as well as digital for us that like instant gratification.  Lizzie is colored with Copic markers and my layout was a sketch but isn't recognizable as the sketch anymore.  You'll notice I didn't use any patterned paper for this card, I used a Hero Arts background stamp on the green panel, a Cuttlebug embossing folder on the SU Summer Sun panel and a SU punch on the Kraft panel.  The tag is a Spellbinders die and the sentiment is from Verve Visual, I added a thin scrap of Brick Red card stock through the hole in the tag to look like ribbon and the flower is a Papertrey Ink die I've been dying to have!  

Be sure to stop by the In Style Stamps blog to see all of the other wonderful inspiration our design team ladies have for you today and join in the fun ~

And... be sure to check in at Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps today for the Midweek Throwdown Challenge - Thank You Cards With A Fall Theme and of course all the other challenges going on this month for our birthday celebration!

In Style Stamps will be featuring Operation Write Home September 19th, that's all I can say for now...  
you won't want to miss that challenge either!!

Challenges:
Totally Stampalicious - Paper Flowers
Operation Write Home Stars & Stamps - Fall Themed Thank You
Tuesday Throwdown - Celebrate Fall
Fab & Funky - What 'eva
Gingersnap Creations - Punches
Stamp & Create - Flowers

5 comments:

Kristine Reynolds said...

Great Card. Perfect colors and terrific coloring!

paige said...

Your coloring is out of this world! Great use of colors on your terrific card!

Kerry said...

Jan, this is so so pretty and your coloring is amazing!!!

Emma H said...

Wow, how fun and colourful is that! Thanks for playing along with Fab N Funky

Dana said...

Oooh, very nice colors! Thanks for playing with Tuesday Throwdown this week!