Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Just William

I feel like I should explain my "Just William" blog post title.  The digital image I used for my card is called Polly, Dolly & William by Michelle Perkett Studio.  I'd printed two copies and after using the first one on another card I had "just William" left over and didn't want him to go to waste, he's too cute!

I colored William with Copic markers and cut him out, my layout was a sketch but I don't remember where from now and my other computer is giving me a hard time.  

I thought William would make a perfect birthday card for Operation Write Home.  I didn't use a Happy Birthday sentiment on my card front because there was already text on the background paper and he's holding a gift.  Michelle Perkett Studio is featuring Operation Write Home this week on our challenge blog!  
I hope you'll stop by today and check out our Michelle Perkett Studio challenge!

Challenges:
Kah-Wink-E-Dink - Birthday cards for Operation Write Home

3 comments:

paige said...

great card! Love the image and the layout! you can't go wrong with red, white and blue!

Michelle said...

I LOVE "Just William" Jan! He is so handsome in his little blue suit! Its the perfect birthday card to send to our troops! Thank you for your amazing inspiration!!:)

Scrappy said...

Fantastic card! Love your clean lines and layout! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at KWED!