Monday, September 6, 2010

Party Time

I"m loving all the new Halloween and Fall digital images and stamps that I've been coming across lately, I'm having a hard time keeping up with them all because I want to color every single one!  My card today uses a new release from The Stamping Boutique called Halloween Journal.  

I re-sized it to fit my largest Spellbinders Circles die and colored it with Copic markers.  I unintentionally tried the tip to tip blending technique when I touched the tip of my palest blue marker onto the brown I'd already colored, oops.   The patterned paper was bought on clearance last year, I'm working on using up some of that hoarded patterned paper I've accumulated over the years. 

I hope you've had a wonderful holiday weekend!  I'm keeping my post quick today, I have a couple of kids home from school, have a nice holiday!

4 comments:

paige said...

Cute image and a fun way to use patterned paper!

Scrappychick said...

What an adorable image and even more adorable card! I hear you on the hoarding paper thing...mine just keeps piling up...its an obsession!

Alissa said...

Oh Jan what a cute Halloween card! That paper is fantastic. Everything coordinates so well. Great job as always!

Carrie said...

I'm trying not to hoard my paper either and I'm doing good except I keep buying more lol. Cute halloween card.