Thursday, September 30, 2010

Haute Tote Gift Set

Here we are at the last day of September, I can hardly believe it!  This has been one of the busiest months for me with Operation Write Home's birthday celebration and all the fun design teams I'm on as well as family and friends.  I'm looking forward to October with hopefully a little cooler weather here in Arizona and life slowing to a little quieter pace for me.  One can hope right?!  1

My project today is a gift bag I made using a tutorial and pattern that I bought from Adela Rossol of Creations by AR.  It has SVG files with it too, but my Quickutz Silhouette takes a different type of file so I cut it out with scissors.   One day I will figure out how to get my Silhouette machine to cut it out for me maybe after I get that silly computer it's attached to working for me the way it's supposed to!

Can you tell I used Papertrey Ink Razzberry Fizz Mix patterned paper and Razzberry Fizz card stock?
I filled the little bag with some of my In Style Stamps design team cards from September so I could  give it as a gift.
Here's a photo of the bag and coordinating In Style Stamps Maggie card you saw the other day.  She's available as a digital image at the In Style Stamps Store.

Challenges: 
Digi Doodle Shop's Best - 3 D
Create With Connie & Mary - Anything But A Card

21 comments:

Lorie said...

Wow, this is fabulous! Great job!

paige said...

This project is divine!

Tammy said...

Awesome gift set Jan!

helloholley said...

Ohhhh,Jan!!! This is a beauty!!! Love your work!!!;) Happy Weekend!!!;)

Karen said...

Ooooh really lovely Jan, thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.
xx

Connie Babbert said...

Oh, cute bag! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary this week!

Katja said...

Very pretty bag. And i love this card and stamp... Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

Greetings,
Katja (DDSB-DT)

Deb said...

This is SO cute!! Thanks for sharing!

Carrie said...

what a great gift set!

KraftyKoolKat said...

This is adorable & functionable. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best.
Hugs
Cathy
xxxxx

Hands On said...

This such a pretty bag. Love the little envelope added to the strap. So cute.

Marion Kuipers-van Eijsden said...

Oh Jan, I have that file too... but in mine there is a mesurement fault... It won't fit when I assamble it.
But your's look so so so stunning.
Glad to see that it works out for you!
Hugs
Marion

Carrie Gaskin said...

This is just so super cute!

Sara said...

Very very cute! Thanks for playing along with us at DDS!

skylife said...

This is fabulous! It's like a real one. Love the colors.

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best.

xx

skylife said...

This is fabulous! Just like a real one! Love the colors!

Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shop's Best!

xx

Lisa Martz said...

Adorable bag! Love the colors!

Mary Brown said...

What a totally FABULOUS bag! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Jóna said...

So lovely creations ! Thanks for joining us at Digi Doodle Shops Best, hope to see you again.
Hugs, Jóna

bcriminger said...

This is simply gorgeous! I love, love, love totes, and this one is super de duper cute! I won't be a bit disappointed if you win the challenge and I don't :)

Diane said...

Such a lovely bag! Thank you for joining us on Digi Doodle Shop's Best Challenge this week - good luck!
Diane x