Monday, September 20, 2010

Cheerleader Marci

I'd like to share my Cheerleader Marci card with you today!  Have you had a chance to go by La La Land Crafts and check out the new Marci line of stamps?!  This Cheerleader Marci is one of them!

My card today was inspired by a cute little girl named Lexi, she's my husbands granddaughter.  Lexi is 7 years old and a cheerleader.   She had a game to cheer for Saturday and after her game she visited with us.  I told her how inspired I was by her cheer outfit and asked her lots of questions about the colors of her pom poms, shoes, socks, etc.  The trim on her cheer outfit was silver metallic and she said her pom poms had light blue and silver metallic streamers.  

For my card I used Stampin' Up! Brocade Blue  and Silver metallic card stocks along with Carnival Navy and Neenah White.  Marci is colored with Copic markers, B91, B93, B95 and B97 went really well with the SU Brocade Blue.  I also used the Copic Spica Silver glitter pen on her trim and in her pom poms.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is computer generated so I could make it personal.

Be sure to check back here later in the week, there's more La La Land Crafts fun coming...


3 comments:

Unknown said...

She's a cutie. The great thing about digis is being able to personalize them.

Jana Weaver said...

LOVE this card Jan...she's so adorable! I bed Lexi loves it!!!

bcriminger said...

I like the polka dots, they really bring out the circular shape of the pom poms :)