Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 2 Sneak Peak TSB Candy Land!

I have another Candy Land sneak peak for you today from The Stamping Boutique!
This Candy Land image is called Lane, isn't she pretty?!  Tracey has done a wonderful job with these digital images!  They are so fun to color too!!

"Lane" (I think that's what I'll name her) was colored with Copic markers, she's so pretty I thought keeping my card clean and simple would be the best way to show her off.  I did add Stampin' Up! Crystal Effects to the candies and sprinkled a little Stampin' Up! Dazzling Diamonds on top. 

I hope you enjoyed my The Stamping Boutique Candy Land sneak peak!  
They will be in The Stamping Boutique store tomorrow!

Challenges:
Aly's Sunday Challenge - Sparkle & Glitter 
Die Cut Dreams - Sweet Little Girl 
My Time To Craft - Jeweled 
For Fun Challenges - Glitter & Glitz 
Phindy's Place - OWH Christmas

16 comments:

Unknown said...

Great fun image and you have used her brilliantly. Thanks for joining our digital sweet little girls challenge at DCD this week.
Hugs
Dawn x

helloholley said...

Adorable image and beautiful card Jan!!!

Jo said...

Fun image, love the sparkly accents. Thanks for joining in with us at MTTC :o)

Laura said...

Beautiful card! I really love the image.TFS

Tami said...

Love it Love it so great and of course thanks for playing at Aly's.

Helen Dooley said...

Jan so glad you could share with us this week. She is just too cute!!
HUGS!

paige said...

Great card! I love how you gave the sweets some sugary sparkle!

Deb said...

fabulous image, just love the sparkle and color, thanks so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams this week
Debs
xxx

Unknown said...

Sweet image and beautiful card, Thanks for joining us at DCD.
Chris x

CraftinGranny said...

Such an adorable and cute card. Love what you've done. Thanks for joining us at For Fun this week. "Hugs" Carol

Anonymous said...

This is fabulous, Jan. Thanks for sharing this with us at For Fun Challenges.
Amelia x

Cheryl said...

Adorable! Thank you for joining us for the Sentimental Sundays challenge.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/

Lesley said...

Lovely card, thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

Philomena said...

A really fun and creative card, Jan. I love the sparkle and playfulness!
Thanks for playing with us at Phindy's Place!
Phindy

Ann English said...

Mighty cute!

Thank you for joining us this week for the OWH Challenge at Phindys Place! Hope you'll come back next week and play with one of Phindy's Phabulous images!

Anonymous said...

Wonderful blog! I definitely love how it’s easy on my eyes and also the data are well written. I am wondering how I might be notified whenever a new post has been made. I have subscribed to your rss feed which need to do the trick! Have a nice day!