Monday, September 13, 2010

A Sneak Peak From In Style Stamps!

In Style Stamps has new stamps and digital images being released September 24th!

My card today is a sneak peak of one of their digital images called Mailbox Love.  When I saw this image I immediately thought of Operation Write Home, what a great image to use on some of the cards I'd like to make for the troops!  

The layout for my card is Mercy Kerin's sketch challenge #90 at her Lord Have Mercy blog.  The patterned papers are from the  Basic Grey Offbeat paper pad.  I colored the image with Copic markers and matted it on an additional piece of Offbeat patterned paper and a scalloped circle in white.  The "love you" sentiment is a from a Flourishes tag set, I added a button with embroidery floss to my Spellbinder's tag after touching it up with my BG 72 Copic marker, it's attached with SU Crystal Effects for lasting hold.  I also added three white half pearls to finish my card.  

I hope you enjoyed my In Style Stamps sneak peak!  Be sure to visit the In Style Stamps blog to see all of our new release image sneak peaks.

Challenges:
Bah! Humbug! - Your favorite Medium - Copics & Digi stamps
Southern Girls Challenge - Anything Goes
Gingerloft Challenges - Anything Goes
Stamping  Scrapping Central - Anything Goes


15 comments:

jimlynn said...

SO very cute! Love your choice of patterned paper too.
Lynn

Deb said...

this is a perfect card for OWH, hugs Debx

paige said...

love the image, patterns, and layout! What a terrific card!

Lone Pine Designs said...

This card is perfect for OWH! I got your message earlier...thanks...I started to feel like I was stalking you! :)

Monica said...

Love your card Jan! Beautiful coloring and that image is so cute and I agree perfect for OWH!

Cheryl Valadez said...

Jan, I love this! The colors are gorgeous, the BG papers are fantastic, and your coloring is awesome!

Laura said...

What a perfect image for OWH.And I love the colors.The DP is beautiful.

Carol said...

your card is fantastic i love BG papers,and the stamp.thanks for joining us at southern girls,hope we see you next time

Carrie said...

Wow I love this image and how you used it on this card. super cute

Cindy said...

Wonderful - great layout and papers, coloring is wonderful, thanks for playing at SSCC. C2

Sheri said...

Oh gosh! love this..so happy...love your color choices!

cardmaking bird said...

Wow - great card and I love the brown and blue! Thanks for playing along with us at Southern Girls first ever challenge. Hope to see you there again soon. Marie x

Unknown said...

Great job! Thanks for joining us at SSCC.

Max said...

It's a fabulous card Jan - shame it isn't a Christmas one for our Bah! Humbug! challenge but who knows ... with a little bit of sparkle and some snow you might just get away with it LOL!
Thanks for sharing anyway.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx
Max's Craft Creations
Bah! Humbug! Challenges DT

Billie's Scrappetique said...

Awesome job! Thanks for joining us at Stamping Scrapping Challenge Central. Please join us again.